It’s been either very hot or very rainy for the first few weeks of March which has felt like a real shift in the seasons and motivated me to make lots of changes in store in readiness for the colder autumnal and winter months. The main changes are as follows:
- Lots of lamps and mirrors
- A new copper and brass section
- A clean up of the vinyl records section – now predominantly 70’s and 80s music
- A focus on small furniture pieces
- New artworks
- A choice selection of vintage posters
- A bevy of vintage radios.
- A few more taxidermy birds for the natual history section.
Let me know if there is anything you are looking for email@example.com or follow us on instagram bloodworth_bellamy