This was a fun find from the last buying trip. It was originally used at Rockhampton Race Track and its got the knocks and bruises to show for it. A great display piece for the wall of the study or games room.
Available in our shop in Newtown.
Google map https://goo.gl/maps/tg3TFCWub882
Follow us on instagram https://www.instagram.com/bloodworth_bellamy/
Please take a moment to review us on Google.
Here are some recent reviews
Nick Cadey | Bloodworth Bellamy
539 King St, Newtown NSW 2042
(02) 9557 7889
We are looking to buy the following items to meet customer requests. If you have any of the following please contact email@example.com with photographs.
- Esoteric and medical
- Anatomical torso and medical models
- Taxidermy rabbits
- Taxidermy birds
- Taxidermy butterflies and mad insects
- Small taxidermy animals
- Human skull models
- Skeleton sculptures or bones
- Witchcraft stuff
- ship figurehead
- ships lamps
- ships wheels
- ships signage
- ships brass telegraph
- Ships in bottles
- Clothing and accessories
- 60cm bowler hats
- Vintage spectacles and sunglasses
- Vietnam silk jackets USA
- WW2 japan occupation bcof
- Childrens and games
- Chess sets
- Lead toy animals
- Wooden animals, especially dogs
- Pinocchio figure in wood
- Tin globes
- 1980s boys toys
It’s been either very hot or very rainy for the first few weeks of March which has felt like a real shift in the seasons and motivated me to make lots of changes in store in readiness for the colder autumnal and winter months. The main changes are as follows:
- Lots of lamps and mirrors
- A new copper and brass section
- A clean up of the vinyl records section – now predominantly 70’s and 80s music
- A focus on small furniture pieces
- New artworks
- A choice selection of vintage posters
- A bevy of vintage radios.
- A few more taxidermy birds for the natual history section.
Let me know if there is anything you are looking for firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on instagram bloodworth_bellamy