Pitcairn Police - Authentic Original Cloth Police Badge
Pitcairn (pronounced locally as "Pitt-Karen") is a borough in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, 15 miles (24 km) east of Pittsburgh, named for Robert Pitcairn, an official of the Pennsylvania Railroad.
Early in the 20th century, Pitcairn was the site of large railroad yards and shops that employed nearly ten thousand men. The population increased from 2,601 in 1900 to 6,310 in 1940, but has since declined. The population was 3,689 at the 2010 census.
Only one available. All uniform badges are between 10cm x 10cm and 12cm x 12cm.
The law enforcement badge is an easily recognizable sign of legal authority. From an altruistic perspective, uniformed police officers proudly wear their badges to show their allegiance to the communities they serve and the pride they have in their profession.